At The Learning Lab, we recognise the importance of parental involvement in their children's learning journey.
The Parent Portal allows for parents and guardians to access information or services related to their child’s classes in real-time.
The Parent Portal will be undergoing system maintenance from Sunday, 29 November, 7:00pm until Monday, 30 November, 12:00am. During this time, access to the portal will be unavailable.
Sign In to the Parent Portal
- Due to site maintenance, you may not be able to access the Parent’s Portal between 12am and 6am (Singapore time) daily.
- The Parent’s Portal is compatible with the following browsers:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 9.0 (or later),
- Mozilla Firefox 30 (or later),
- The latest version of Safari, or
- The latest version of Google Chrome
- If you are unable to log in to the Parent’s Portal, please email us at email@example.com
Accessing and using the Parent Portal and its services requires a login account provided by The Learning Lab. You are solely responsible for maintaining its strict confidentiality and security.
The Learning Lab will not be responsible for any losses arising from the unauthorised use of your Parent Portal login account. You will be contractually liable to The Learning Lab for, without limitation, any obligations, liabilities, damages, or losses (commercial or otherwise), arising out of or related to the use of your Parent Portal login account.
Please contact The Learning Lab if you suspect or know that your Login User Name or Password has been compromised.