Welcome to The Learning Lab's Parent Portal.
At The Learning Lab, we recognize the importance of parental involvement in their children's learning journey.
The Parent Portal provides parents and guardians with confidential and real-time access to information relating to their children, as well as the latest news from TLL.
Through this Portal, you will also be able to:
•   Arrange Replacement Classes
•   Submit Class Transfer requests
•   Submit Worksheet requests
•   Submit Parent-Teacher Communication requests
•   View your child’s Attendance Record
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to let us know by emailing email@example.com
•   Due to site maintenance, you may not be able to access the Parent Portal between midnight and 6am (Singapore time) daily.
•   The Parent Portal is currently incompatible with mobile devices.
•   The Parent Portal is compatible with the following:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 9.0 (or later),
- Mozilla Firefox 30 (or later),
- The latest version of Safari, or
- The latest version of Google Chrome
•   If you are unable to log in to the Parent Portal, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Accessing and using our portal and services requires a Parents Portal login account provided by The Learning Lab. You are solely responsible for maintaining its strict confidentiality and security.
The Learning Lab is not and will not be responsible for any losses arising from the unauthorized use of your Parents Portal login account. You will however be contractually liable to The Learning Lab for, without limitation, any obligations, liabilities, damages, or losses (commercial or otherwise), arising out of or related to the use of your Parents Portal login account. Please contact The Learning Lab if you suspect or know that your Login User Name or Password has been compromised